What is a Catamaran?
A catamaran is a double-hulled vessel offering more stability than a mono-hulled vessel or a speedboat. The wide beam which joins the two hulls provides a good balance as well as ample deck space for guests. It is also more maneuverable which allows us to get closer to the beach in shallow water e.g) the Seal colonies
When is the whale season?
Will I get sea sick?
We sail along the calm waters in the bay area, one will hardly notice the motion of the sea as we are constantly moving. In addition, our wide-bodied catamarans provide maximized stability which minimize the rocking motion. Very rarely our guests experience sea-sickness. However, sea-sickness is an individual reaction.
- Open on Sundays and Public holidays
- Children Friendly
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Environmental friendly
- Vegetarians are welcome (kindly advise in advance)
- Credit cards are welcome
- A light lunch, fresh oysters with lemon black pepper and tabasco
- Champagne, beer, soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Secure Parking Area
On our boats:
- Toilet facility
- First Aid
- Life jackets
- Other required safety equipment
What to bring:
- Warm clothes, comfortable shoes
- Camera, sunglasses, sun block
- Your adventurous spirit and love for nature